Punta Azul, your gateway to Blue Lagoon

1. Jenny Rimando-Rafinan says:

Hi there!
    When is a good time to go to Pagudpud? We went there last Dec. 29 for just a day tour. The beach was calm but the water was too cold. It was windy too. We are planning to go back there again but we want to make sure it’s sunny, not rainy and cold. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jenny

calvin: summer of course but it’s always jampacked especially during the holy week. mike from kapuluan also told us that august and septemer are nice months to be there as well. not too crowded and the weather is just right. december din kami pumunta and it was too wavy and cold at that time due to storm.

2. Aiza Marie C. Rivera says:

I would like to inquire your group package good for 6-10 pax with tours. We have 34 employees. Please let me know your prices. I am already canvassing resorts for our Company’s outing this summer.

3. jenny says:

hi there! my family is planning for a Vacation in Pagudpud around April 6 to 8. Does Punta Azul have a package for 5 people? for a 3d 2n trip. Hope you could help me. I wanna make early reservations.. because I know it’s a peak season. Thanks a lot!

hi jenny, yes they do. mas-sulit if a family rents their room. the rates are not yet fixed depending on the season so better contact them na lang. I’m sure they can accommodate your family.

4. lani rose olegario says:

hi… i just want to know your accommodation packages for 10-12 person this coming holy week. we are planning to there during that week… thanks!!!

5. vin says:

hi!
    gud day..i would like to inquire how much will be the cost for a 2 nights stay for 8 people.do you also offer a tour package?and how much would that be?.if you could please send me your room rates and whatever accommodations you offer,,thanks and may your business grow more..

6. vivian says:

hi, were planning to spend our vacation there at pagudpud with my family this coming september as soon as my husband arrive from his vacation…how much is 3 days stay at blue lagoon including the airport car transfer…were only 3 with our 3 year old son.. thanks.

7. Dion says:

Hi Vivian,

Call our resort managers at the following cell numbers. They can provide you all the information you needed. We are here in California and we do not want to give conflicting information.

Main Phone: 0915-667-0878 – Maritess Pedronan
    0927-224-7825 – Harold Pedronan
    0905-266-2327 – Lanie Pedronan

Best regards,

Dion

8. Grace says:

Can your resort house me and my family (20 persons including kids) this coming weekend thats May 1-3, and how much is the rate. Thank you.

Grace

Calvin: Hi Grace, it’s best to contact the owners. You might also want to check out their site. http://www.punta-azul-pagudpud.com

9. doris says:

hi, is it usually cold or windy in pagudpud during the month of december? thanks a lot!