Asus EeePC 1005HA or 1000HE?

1. Pastilan says:

Nice that you have posted something like this. I didn’t know that 1000HE and 1005HA are almost identical.

My wife is really enjoying her 1000HE :) she thinks it’s really cool.

calvin: yah! maganda naman talaga yung 1000HE. sulit hehehe. bili ka naman ng 1005HA para sayo. :P

2. claudine says:

ooohh.. yun na lang bilhin ko.. but I would need to buy an external dvd player di ba?

yes if you want to install from DVD or watch videos from a DVD. pero don’t buy an external dvd player unless you need it talaga.

3. Jeff says:

The 1000 HE comes with the 1.66 mhz processor vs the 1.60 mhz of the 1005 HA.

4. Marlon says:

Correction on the info about the display. They do not support 1200×600 but rather 1024×600.

5. David Towers says:

This was a really helpful review – thanks. Was unsure whether to buy the 1000HE or 1005HA. Am pretty sure now I will buy the 1005HA! Thanks!

6. sandra says:

Hello from France,
    Just wondering if the 1005HA is fast enough to watch HD divX. Also is there any way to extend the RAM to 2G?
    Thanks.
    Cheers.

hi sandra, only 720p HD can be viewed on the 1005HA. not the full 1080p. the ram is replaceable to 2GB but if you’re going to do it yourself make sure you buy the one with the correct specs.

7. ravi says:

hi,
    am planing to buy a netbook..i was dead sure that i was going for 1000he, but along comes 1005ha!! am confused now very much..though i liked the 1000he keyboard style(which was very defined)..but it is said you should go with the time..so what do you recomend?? new 1000he 0r 1005ha??
    regards
    ravi

ravi. if you can wait, i suggest wait for the 1005PE. it uses the new intel atom and has superior battery life than HE and HA. But if you can’t wait, you can’t go wrong with both so go with the next priority in your list.

8. john says:

hi,
    I dont know much about atom processor of 1005 HA, can you tell me something about it?Is it similar to Pentium 3 or 4 in terms of speed?
    Is it really made in China?

It runs an Intel Atom N280 processor. In terms of speed it’s 1.6GHz but it’s power is different from that of Pentium 4 but it is ideal for netbooks which are mainly used for word processing, internet browsing, e-mail, etc. It’s low-powered which can give the netbook a longer battery life compared to those powered with pentium 3 or 4.

I’m not sure if it’s made in China but almost anything now is made in China. I think ASUS is a Taiwanese company.

9. allan says:

just want to ask something lng po. ok lng po if much more on games ako sa p\eeepc q? im using 1005ha di p kc mrunong mxado

what kind of games are you looking at? starcraft 2? kaya sya pero magstustutter even at low settings. simple flash games from facebook kaya naman.

10. Wow! Congratulations!

I am planning to sign up for the associates account but I have a few questions in my mind like, how can I get my money?

Can you help me on this or refer me to the site where tackling this kind topic.

My website is http://philrun.net/ it’s all about running…

Once again Salamat!