To jailbreak or not to jailbreak?

1. Gena says:

You are evols!!! Hahahaha! I will consider this when I get bored with the way my iPod looks and functions. :) Thanks for the info! :)

2. Andy says:

I have just started to use my ipod touch 2G after a year of owning it.

I heard about this snowbreaze thing, but I was really looking for the ‘pros and con’ as per your title. Fortunately a quick search on google blog search brought me here.

However could I be cheacky and as you to expand on the Pros. I already knew about the emulators, and that Nxtube sounds good what other things can we do?

hmmm. what else are you looking forward to do? remote control? attach a keyboard? those things can be done without jailbreaking. the main advantage really is the amount of customization you can do with your device and installing cracked apps.

3. dyosa says:

I have both an iPod Touch and iPhone- Cindy and Lino.

My friends are all telling me to have them jailbroken so I can put more apps and make it look more pretty. Well, their warranties have expired so I can do pretty much whatever to those guys. But I just can’t seem to bring myself to doing it. I guess I am not ready yet. I’m such a technotard. I don’t know what I’ll do if one of them gives up on me.

4. ayin federigan says:

i would like to ask how to jailbreak? ipod touch 3.1.1 (7c145) 3rd gen. i dunno much bout ipod. could u pls help me. thnx

5. That is a fantastic piece, not that hard to understand. Thank you for finding time to present your ideas.

6. ninja1985420 says:

wen i jill brake my ipod will it sync with my 360

7. Nick says:

I have a iPod touch 3G I’ve heard slit of hype about jail breaking it and I’ll be able to hook it up to my phone and run it as if my iPod is an iPhone? Is this true any feedback will be greatly appreciated thank you

i haven’t heard of that yet. What i heard about is the iPeel which is an accessory you attach to your ipod so you can send and receive sms and calls.

8. PrettyBoy26 says:

Can u get free Internet connection when u jailbreak ur iPod touch

9. Danny Sga says:

I have heard rumors that jailbreaking makes every app in the app store, not cydia, free. I dont think its true but i want more information