How to prevent iTunes from deleting Installous apps

1. A person says:

Does this allow me to put those apps onto un-jailbroken devices?

2. carl says:

thanks best advise ever

3. Arvin says:

thanks for the info! helps a lot.. i got a question though, transfering purchases every time u sync seems annoying.. is there a way to create a new restore point so that installed apps from itunes and new installed from installous wont need to get deleted if you sync.

4. Calvin says:

no need to transfer purchase when you didn’t get anything new from installous. if you want a restore point, do a backup. right click on your ipod in itunes and select backup.

5. tom says:

I’ve tried clicking on “trasnfer” but it doesn’t transfer and nothing shows up in itunes library………am i forgetting something?

6. anne says:

I am afraid to download apps from itunes cause all of my games are downloaded from installous. Can i download apps from itunes without crashing my other apps?

7. Jane says:

Does this method cost money, just like buying the apps from App store?

8. Target says:

Is this possible for itunes 10?? I’ve tried it but a dialog box saying “you need to authorised your computer” keep popping out but i already did..

9. KriKx says:

hi there!
    when i tried this, i got this message “The purchased item on the iPhone couldn’t be transfered to your itunes library because you are not AUTHORIZED for it on this computer. To authorized this Computer Choose Store>Authorized This computer” And I did it. But the message still comes up. Plz help me!!!!