EKstreme Tower Ride dropped us from 150 ft. in 2 seconds

1. eunice says:

i saw you on tv sir. ahaha.:)

2. percy says:

I’m sorry for this post. I know everyone’s gonna hate me for this, but don’t get me wrong, I’m a big EK fan. I think this is a cool ride, i really do, and i want to try it. But this goes below my expectations. I thought that it would go up and down, pero isang drop lang pala. sayang.

hehe yeah it would be cool if it would go up and down multiple times. but other people might not want it. :P besides, similar rides in other countries one drop lang rin. sana free ride na lang sya.

3. Amyline says:

Hi! I am working for Manila Bulletin. Is it okay if we use your photos of the Extreme Tower Ride of Enchanted Kingdom? Please let me know. Thanks.

4. wowsky says:

Abyss is better kasi 3 drops at 200ft. xure ka po ba sa 200ft? parang ang baba naman po yata… i tried it more than 3 times a day… but this EKstreme tower ride is fun too..

5. wowsky says:

di naman sulit ung 100 pesos sa isang drop

6. bryllefajardo says:

Abyss 3 drops tpos 203 feet e2 150 feet

7. kristy says:

sulit ba??
    bka hinde naman??

8. kristy says:

were planning na pumuntang EK for that ekstreme tower ride pero we did not expect na may another fee for that ride…
    so parang hindi sya kasama sa budget namin ng mga friends ko.. cause we only have the exact money for the entrance and the foods…
    kalungkot naman kung ganon sayang..

9. keith william mcmeekin says:

kagagaling lang namin dyan sa enchanted and it was an amzing experience when we ride that extreme tower! kakaibang experience to the extreme talaga!! parang naiwan talaga lahat ng laman loob pati kaluluwa ko sa taas!!