How to transfer your iTunes music to your Android phone

1. Hannah says:

Nice… I might buy an Android after my Blackberry got stolen :(

2. Jam. says:

How about contacts? pwede din ba magtransfer ng contacts from WinMo to Computer tapos computer to iPod touch. Hindi ko kasi matransfer contacts ko from WinMo :|

3. gellie says:

Bakit yung sa BB ko, yung interface ay hindi rip-off itunes? :(

4. John B says:

Will this app run on iMac?

5. Nichole says:

I can’t get any files to sync it says sync complete skipped 145 files

6. victoryox says:

Another way to sync iTunes music to your Android phone is to get TuneClone to help you convert iTunes music to MP3 files first. It is most useful if you have lots of iTunes songs that are still under DRM protection.

7. Bailey says:

I transferred my playlist from iTunes to Double Twist, then to my Galaxy..then I see my playlist in Music Player try it..says unsupported format! and suggestions?

8. Thanks for the tips. I usually use another tool named iTransfer to transfer iTunes songs to Android phone.

9. Gabi Johnson says:

I got it loaded to double twist, but when my playlist imported, it added songs that weren’t originally on my playlist. It says there are the same number of songs in each list, but if that’s the case, do I have to delete the ones I don’t want, then go thru *all* of them and find what’s missing?

10. rasual rasual (@RasualLee) says:

here is another way to transfer itunes music to android