Top 5 sites where you can download free magazines

1. Norberto says:

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I
    am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

2. Helen says:

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say
    that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so!

Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

3. Karan says:

Can’t download any of them coz its now the property of novafile and have to pay for downloading mags

4. Karan says:

It would be really good if u help me gettin it for free

5. Joe smith says:

A waste of time … couldn’t find a single free download, they ALL require premium account to download!

You just need to know where to click.

• Number6 says:

Hi Calvin,
        I appreciate your post it’s very helpful!
        As other people commented, it seems like you have to pay for premium memberships to be able to download magazines from all these sites. If you know otherwise please share it with us!

i just tried storemags again right now and was able to download men’s health fine. the download is through novafile and i just chose the free/slow download.

• TDE says:

Now try to download a second one. The “free & slow” link makes you wait over an hour.

sometimes there are many downloaders in your country so it’s closed or there’s a long queue, try again another time?

6. cap says:

Thanks for your post, it was really helpful web site had been wondering more about this.
    I’ll be sure to share this so additional people can see too.

7. Alex says:

Thx u for downmagaz.com, very pretty site and easy to download! ; )

8. mmmm says:

hhhhhhhhhh

9. Katheryn says:

I couldn’t download anything, in the Novafile site they said only premium members can download those files, there’s no slow download what’s so ever :/ , if only they put other sites, that would be nice.